Map of the South Pacific

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: NationStates | The United Empire of Akarina
Name for your plot
: Kaleara Colony (Akarina)
Desired plot: 46
Capital: ARCHI
Location of capital
: on map bellow
Customisation:

Already owned plot(s)*: Akarina

I confirm that I have:
read the instructions
the intent to participate in roleplay in the Pacifica canon
made sure that the plot hasn’t been claimed by someone else
given each plot I claim a separate name

(Mark with X)

2 Likes

Hello, in my post I specified that the capital should be named Cintralia, and on the map it’s named “ADELEMEN”. Please fix, thanks!

1 Like

@xshotss Added Alcoalitania to the map.
@Fatiniyah Added Daristowa to the map.
@isurvivedurm0m Kaleara Colony to the map.

4 Likes

Daang missed 055 again, sad man

As far as I can see, 055 is still open as of the latest map update.

There was a plot request for it (that as far as I can see hasn’t been denied), but I also don’t see anything about it being added

055 was requested. I see nothing wrong so the Map Managers will grant it.

1 Like

Bruh my claim got skipped :skull:

2 Likes

Request to make the Shai Kong SEZ in the Corinia a separate country (Shai Kong).

Dear Map Gods,

If it so pleases you, I humbly request that the capital of Krauanagaz be edited to

YAYYÁRA (right now it has an apostrophe, not the accent)

Also since Techganet was smitted, can the name of what was formerly Mount Vulcan be:

Lúenté Ayyagaz (8,182m)

Thank you!

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: NationStates | The Federation of New Chinese Federation & NationStates | The Mountainous Flat Country of 7 Trees
Name for your plot
: Litradi (Officially The Kuitru of Litradi)
Desired plot: 168
Capital: TRITURA
Location of capital
: Below
Customisation:

Ignore the circle cities since I can only have 3. Only add the square ones. ALL CAPS is capital.
Government: Kuitru (Let me explain, a Kuitru is my own made up form of government, which is probably not real, where there are states, or in this case governing cities, that have elected or appointed leader, these leaders take turns at being the Litru (the PM). They also each hold a selected number of seats (in this case approx. 15,000 per seat) in the Chamber of Aitru (equivalent to a house). In Litardi’s case, there are 46 total seats, 31 of which are in governing cities’ metro areas with the other 15 being in separate rural districts held by a governing city. Litrus are change on a biyearly basis, taking 14 years to complete a full revolution. In this case the Dutras, the city leaders, are elected by vote, where one votes by their electoral district for a district leader, who represents and votes for a particular city leader.)
Currency: Litradi Atru (₳)
GDP: $35,155,417,104 ($35.16 billion)
GDP per Capita: $76,092 (₳)
Total Pop: 462,012
Cities by Pop (Italics indicates square city, caps indicates the capital) (All 7 are governing cities.):

• TRITURA (120,340)
  • Lutra (72,210)
  • Loturi (51,192)
  • Atri (39,676)
  • Haldro (10,201)
  • Trita (10,001)
  • Absi (9,801)

And Mountains:
Mt. Loru (4532m)
Mt. Hal (4023m)
Mt. Otri (3329m)
Mt. Sitri (3104m)

Already owned plot(s)*: None

I confirm that I have:
read the instructions
the intent to participate in roleplay in the Pacifica canon
made sure that the plot hasn’t been claimed by someone else
given each plot I claim a separate name

(Mark with X)

6 Likes

Hey 7 Trees, good to see you here on the forums! Btw, you didn’t need to include all that information like gov’t, currency, and gdp, there’s another topic for that.

3 Likes

@NoOne Added Litradi to the Map.

1 Like

Map Managers,

Whats the status on plot 55, and whether or not its still free

1 Like

Plot 55 is available to be claimed, @ikonen .

Someone already made a claim

As far as I can tell, it’s valid

1 Like

Ah, I hadn’t seen it. Thank you, Legend.

Speaking of which, @Castemura , I added Struania to the map. However, I couldn’t add any customization due to the fact that the image you sent wasn’t loading properly. If you could send it again, I’d be able to add all the customization you like.

1 Like

Dear Map Editors.

Due to the over customisation of Huawan and Jaahua, I have revised it to be so. I also have the ppt file if youd like to transfer from that, just text me via discord

1 Like

Done. :]

2 Likes