Map of the South Pacific

No application form + no roleplaying = no plot

Sorry.

Plots 128 and 129 are blocked from being claimed from now on.

2 Likes

Umm just curious but why?

This will be revealed at a later date. Let’s just say, we have plans.

3 Likes

Hmm… ok

Suspicious Fish :fish: :thinking:

3 Likes

Would it be possible to chang the name of the Efladian capital Tehnograd into “Münnen” please?

Until the activity check is over, new claiming applications may not be posted. Those, which will be posted prior to us opening the thread up again, are automatically declined.

Please be aware that if you have a map claim currently up, that was not processed by the map management team yet, you might need to take a look at the “Activity Check” topic too to see, if you have to do anything to keep your application valid. The same applies for all roleplayers, who have a plot on the current map, but have not roleplayed recently.

2 Likes

What should I do about my recently posted claim on #142?

Done!

Denied due to not having reacted to the activity check until the set deadline.

Done, had to limit myself with the details though. I’m sorry about that.
Also I saw that I was supposed to remove the 4th city first, but in favour of having city #1 and the Strait name, I decided in favour of Straturent instead of East Malidsia.
As for your edits of New Altnavia, I could only add the Pacicaya Range due to space constraints.

I hereby confirm you having reserved the plot and taking precedence in claiming provided you are still around on 20th January 2023 (which I do not worry about tbf).

Removed due to failing the activity check (from now on called “FAC”).

Yttria was removed due to @Legend requesting it. Sorry to see you go, but I hope you’ll find something more fulfilling for your creative writing soon!

Fatiniyya was removed due to not being in the region anymore.

As a new permanent Non-Player Nation, please welcome Austra (historically known as “Austral Empire” :eyes:) on the map! :tada:

From now on posting application claims is allowed again too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

(Guess who’s immediately going for a 3rd plot right after the map purge? This guy)

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: NationStates | The Weissersteiner Cultural City of Lichterstadt
Name for your plot
: Rhineland (mark it as part of Weisserstein)
Desired plot: 071
Capital: Wien (make it a normal city)
Location of capital
: between the three rivers
Customisation:

Cities:
• Wien
• Saarbrücken
• Karlsdorf
• Luxemburg

Rivers:
• Rhine (make the river larger like the one on the Wald)
• Saar
•Wald (continuation from the Wald in Weisserstein)
•Weser-Inn
•Salzach

Mountains:
• Mt. Wilhelm der Große (5380 m)
• Mt. Bern (4080 m)
• Kaisersstolz-Alpen Mountains (if that’s too long just Kaisersstolz-Alpen is also fine)

Already owned plot(s)*: Weisserstein and Southern Weisserstein
I confirm that I have:
read the instructions
the intent to participate in roleplay in the Pacifica canon
made sure that the plot hasn’t been claimed by someone else
given each plot I claim a separate name

(Mark with X)

3 Likes

Also, I’d like for some changes to my other plots, please:

Weisserstein

•I’d like for the plot to be renamed Lichtenburg (mark it as part of Weisserstein)

• Switch the position of Kronplatz and Schellenburg

•Rename Friedrichsdorf to Friedrichshafen

•Rename the Gulf of Weisserstein to the Gulf of Brave Lions

•I’d like to remove Mt. Kaisersstolz and replace it with the Sunlandic Highlands (if possible, the name should stretch from the Weissersteiner part to the Sugovian part of the mountain)

•Still in the topic of the Sunlandic Highlands, please increase its elevation to around 3600-3900 m for both the Weissersteiner and Sugovian portions of the highlands

Unfortunately, I don’t have an image to help for this one

Southern Weisserstein

•I’d like to rename the plot to Lowenia (also mark it as part of Weisserstein)

•Rename Lindenau to Wuppertal

•Rename Willemstadt to Qadr Nacht

•Change Qadr Nacht into a normal city

•Add the following rivers:
Kiel
Oder-Nassau
Rhine (if possible, combine the Rhine from this plot with the one in Rhineland, don’t forget to also enlarge this part of the Rhine as well)

Unlike the previous one, here’s an image to help:

Thank you

3 Likes

Akon Island is getting removed in favor of:

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ikaranara
Name for your plot
: Losavra
Desired plot: 083
Capital: (UPPER CASE LETTERS please) ŘAVABOS
Location of capital
: Badly drawn star on the map
Customisation: (An image as illustration is always appreciated, accompanied by a list that allows copy/paste)
Iverasa
Balav

Circled Island is to be named Akon island and given to Ikaranara.
Akořa

Already owned plot(s)*: (List the the name(s) of the plot(s) that you have been granted on the map, in any) Ikaranara, Past
I confirm that I have:
read the instructions

(Mark with X)

2 Likes

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kakamba
Name for your plot
: (The name of your country that you want to see on the map, which may be different from your NationStates nation name. Please keep it short.) Kakamba
Desired plot: (Please make sure the plot hasn’t been claimed by checking the last few pages this thread.) 003
Capital: (UPPER CASE LETTERS please) KAKAMBA CITY
Location of capital
: On the image below
Customisation: (An image as illustration is always appreciated, accompanied by a list that allows copy/paste)

Already owned plot(s)*: (List the the name(s) of the plot(s) that you have been granted on the map, in any) None

I confirm that I have:
read the instructions

(Mark with X)

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: https://www.nationstates.net/tepertopia
Name for your plot: Tepertopia
Desired plot: 030
Capital: HAPPELSTEIN
Location of capital: see image
Customisation:

Already owned plot(s): none

I confirm that I have:
read the instructions

(Mark with X)

Thanks, and what exactly is Austra?

equivalent to the brittish. They had a great empire and a lot of colonies which is the reason that austral (the irp name for English) is the “world language”

3 Likes

Hello, apologies but I had exams so didn’t have time to check on this, could I please have my old plot back?

1 Like

You could, I’d ask you to link your last application to me then though, please :slight_smile:

Here is my old application form, thank you