Midunesti nane…
![]()
Time to move this from tracking to normal
Tracking?
I assume that means they don’t want notifications of new posts anymore.
That’s be a lot of winning posts
They got sick of winning?
Noone’s sick of winning maybe?
Pie is tired of winning
Dessert is best
All hail desserts!
Why is there a cake badge in my profile?
I know but I refuse to explain.
By the way, happy anniversary.
I assume you selected the cake caucus when you became a legislator?
Also, yes, happy forum anniversarry!
Thank you Volaworand and @Franz ! ![]()
It’s also my irl anniversary too (yes, birthday!) ![]()
![]()
I have just moved schools and made new friends so noone was aware of my birthday, but I’m ok with that since we don’t have birthday parties as a tradition or culture here.
Happy birthday. Here’s a pie ![]()
Thank you! ![]()
Happy birthday. Here’s a cake
and a pie
and a ice cream ![]()
Thank you again!
![]()