Last Person to Post Wins III

Winner is the 10000th poster, when the thread reaches its maximum number of posts. Until then, I’m in the lead!

1 Like

:running_shirt_with_sash:

:tshirt:

:tractor: farming for the win

1 Like

:dancer: dancing for the win

1 Like

:commie_tsp: becoming communist for the win

:pie: becoming pieist for the win

1 Like

Just takes the win without an emoji!

1 Like

:1st_place_medal:

:funeral_urn: dying for the win

!rps rock

Oh wait I’m not on TSPs discord, nvm

:trophy: WInning for the win

:8ball:all signs point to my win

My sudden and random comeback indicates that I will be the winner.

2 Likes

Slow and steady wins the race

:zzz: sleeping 8 hours for the win

1 Like

:hotel: medicial coma for the win

:no_mouth: Being alive for the win

1 Like

iWin!

2 Likes

Since I have the iWin Pro Max Ultra, I automatically win!

1 Like