King of the Hill v2

Ugh I dread the day when I’ll have to have mine wisdom teeth pulled out…

Having no solid foods for several days afterwards is going to be a pain too…

1 Like

I hope I never have to get mine out Dx

Yeah, I was hoping to be one of the lucky ones that wouldn’t, but as it turned out in recent years, it’s going to have to happen eventually.

Not sure if I should consider myself lucky for holding out this long (I’m 29 as a ref); or if I should have done it a few years back already just to get it out the way.

Not that my wisdom teeth bother me yet (or at least I don’t notice it?), but I’ll have to wait and see on a future dentist visit I guess.

(Also hooray for an estimated 2,000$ price tag just for removal iirc in my case >_>).

2 Likes

I’ll survive

1 Like

1 Like

Ooh nice!

1 Like

very fancy calligraphy pen

1 Like

that sucks

Badabing, Badaboom

yes no yes no

Badabing, Badaboom

Maybe

Wikipedia [note 3] is an online encyclopedia written and maintained by a community of volunteers, known as Wikipedians, through open collaboration and using a wiki-based editing system called MediaWiki. Wikipedia is the largest and most-read reference work in history,[3][4] and has consistently been one of the 10 most popular websites.[5] Created by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger on January 15, 2001, it is hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation, an American non-profit organization.

Initially available only in English, versions in other languages were quickly developed. Wikipedia’s combined editions comprise more than 61 million articles, attracting around 2 billion unique device visits per month and more than 15 million edits per month (about 5.7 edits per second on average) as of January 2023.[6][7]

Wikipedia has been praised for its enablement of the democratization of knowledge, extent of coverage, unique structure, culture, and reduced degree of commercial bias. It has been criticized for exhibiting systemic bias, particularly gender bias against women and ideological bias.[8][9] While the reliability of Wikipedia was frequently criticized in the 2000s, it has improved over time, receiving greater praise in the late 2010s and early 2020s,[3][8][10][note 4] having become an important fact-checking site.[11][12] It has been censored by world governments, ranging from specific pages to the entire site.[13][14] Articles on breaking news are often accessed as a source of frequently updated information about those events.[15][16]

It’s called a fountain pen. This one is very fancy because it’s made from basaltic lava and resin.

1 Like

Greenland (Greenlandic: Kalaallit Nunaat, pronounced [kalaːɬːit nʉnaːt]; Danish: Grønland, pronounced [ˈkʁɶnˌlænˀ]) is an island country in North America that is part of the Kingdom of Denmark.[13] It lies between the Arctic and Atlantic oceans, east of the Canadian Arctic Archipelago. Greenland is the world’s largest island.[d] It is one of three countries that form the Kingdom of Denmark, the others being Denmark and the Faroe Islands; the citizens of all these countries are citizens of Denmark and of the European Union.[15] The capital and largest city of Greenland is Nuuk.[15]

Though a part of the continent of North America, Greenland has been politically and culturally associated with Europe (specifically Norway and Denmark, the colonial powers) for more than a millennium, beginning in 986.[16] Greenland has been inhabited at intervals over at least the last 4,500 years by Arctic peoples whose forebears migrated there from what is now Canada.[17][18] Norsemen settled the uninhabited southern part of Greenland beginning in the 10th century, having previously settled Iceland. Inuit arrived in the 13th century. Though under continuous influence of Norway and Norwegians, Greenland was not formally under the Norwegian crown until 1261. The Norse colonies disappeared in the late 15th century, after Norway was hit by the Black Death and entered a severe decline.

In the early 17th century, Dano-Norwegian explorers reached Greenland again. When Denmark and Norway separated Greenland became Danish in 1814 and was fully integrated in the Danish state in 1953 under the Constitution of Denmark, which made the people in Greenland citizens of Denmark. In 1979, Denmark granted home rule to Greenland; in 2008, Greenlanders voted for the Self-Government Act, which transferred more power from the Danish government to the local Greenlandic government.[19] Under the new structure, Greenland has gradually assumed responsibility for a number of governmental services and areas of competence. The Danish government retains control of citizenship, monetary policy, and foreign affairs, including defence. Most residents of Greenland are Inuit.[20] The population is concentrated mainly on the southwest coast, and the rest of the island is sparsely populated. Three-quarters of Greenland is covered by the only permanent ice sheet outside Antarctica. With a population of 56,081 (2020),[21] Greenland is the least densely populated region in the world.[22] 67% of its electricity production comes from renewable energy, mostly from hydropower.[23]

no

yes

yes no maybe so

haha