"Hi, I'm MoRA now" statement

Hello,

I’ve been in office about two weeks. I wanted to provide a (brief) update on what I’ve been up to and what’s coming next.

• I’ve been running regular NS on-site polls and cross-promoting them to Discord to encourage participation. Prime Minister @ProfessorHenn appointed Evinea to help with this process as well.
  • I’ve designed an event to design the region’s llama through a series of on-site polls followed by a designing contest between two TSP artists. Full details will be released in the next 2 days.
  • Griffindor has continued to oversee the Mentorship program. After discussion with the mentors, the program has been moved to opt-in rather than opt-out, and Griffindor will post in the “welcome” thread for each new member mentioning the program. We’re still discussing if and how RP should be included.
  • I reached out to the RP mods to open communication for any future RP needs.
  • I have not yet had the chance to compose the “RMB task force”. However, some of the old LC have been helpful in identifying ongoing projects, and I will follow up on this shortly.
  • With advice and facilitation by the PM and MoFA, we’ll be doing TSPride jointly with another region in the second half of the month. More info on this will be forthcoming.
  • Prime Minister @ProfessorHenn will have some offerings for the 20th Coalition Day on June 2nd. Thanks to the boss for putting that together.
  • @KrisKringle has continued to work on the Dispatch revamp project, and we’ve been in regular communication. Kris and I will touch base again in a week.

As a note, I give this update now because I will be on a leave of absence from June 3-7. I will finish up the llama poll project planning before I leave, passing it off to Henn to conduct the initial polling while I’m away.

Let me know if anyone has any questions :tsp_heart: