[2416.CN] PM Penguin's Cabinet Appointments

Greetings. Thank you to the Prime Minister for their confidence and support in this appointment. I will do my best.

I’ll keep this in brief, to attack the broader plan over the next few months, but my focus will be on FA more than on being Deputy PM. To answer Pronoun’s question, it’s what the Prime Minister and I decided on for me since I was advising her on more than just foreign affairs and we had a broad alignment of the strategy that we wanted to implement for the term.

That said, here’s my goals for this term:

• Expand current relationships with InterLeft and non-GP aligned regions. Primarily we’ve engaged in bilateral discourses with these regions/alliance to cover areas of policy we’d like to collaborate on, and have sought to perform more cultural events for cross-membership communication and the building of interpersonal ties.
  • Continue work on an Aegis project concerning raid prevention. While we have a dispatch (that is currently unavailable) about the topic, we can continue to make tweaks and perform more outreach on defending against raids. Defenders have had a bad run of operations lately, and we have to keep up the press on recruitment and FA work to better help us in liberations.
  • Facilitate ongoing integration discussions. We’ve recently had some conversations that have rekindled a flame to get our integration infrastructure and plans back onto a solid track, and I’d like to see those continue so we can achieve something of a group consensus on what needs to be done. One person isn’t able to do everything, but we can spread the workload out among quite a few folks so it’s both manageable and possible for many folks to get invested in the end product.

Standing by for questions, as always.

4 Likes