SPSF: News and Updates

February 2023 SPSF Service Report

Fellow South Pacificans,

February has been a productive month for the South Pacific Special Forces, and I am so excited to share an update on our activities!

Monthly Statistics

Statistic This Month Trend Monthly Change Percentage Change
Updaters 18 + 7 +64%
Updates 51 +19 +59%
Defenses 418 +325 +350%
Detags 546 +355 +186%

Notable Operations

Notable operations this month included the liberation of League of Christian Nations during the major update of February 20, involving over 69 total updaters, 12 coming from the SPSF, and the 138 defense run during the major update of February 27, seeing two SPSFers participating.

Furthermore, it was a pleasure to close out the month with a 31 region detag run during the minor update of February 28 with our allies in the Aegis Accords, seeing four SPSFers participating.

New Members of the South Pacific Special Forces

This month also saw the South Pacific Special Forces welcome @Osheiga, @Evi, and @king.fenik to its ranks as Trainees. I think I speak for everyone when I voice my excitement for their futures with the Force!

Now onto everyone’s favorite parts, the Service Awards!

Service Awards

Updates Attended

Rank Ribbon Awarded To
1 most updates @Klysevia
2 second-most updates @ConcreteSlab
3 third-most updates @maluhia

Detags

Rank Ribbon Awarded To
1 most detags @Klysevia
2 second-most detags @ConcreteSlab
3 third-most detags @maluhia

Defenses

Rank Ribbon Awarded To
1 most defenses @Klysevia
2 second-most defenses @Pronoun
3 third-most defenses @maluhia

Congratulations to @Klysevia for the clean sweep! Will anyone be able to dethrone those ridiculous numbers in March?

Contact and Conclusion

If anyone has any questions or concerns, my office is always open! The statistics speak for themselves in showing the South Pacific Special Forces are on the up and up again! To anyone who has aided the Force, even in a small way, I thank you.

If what the SPSF does looks interesting to you, we’re always welcoming new members! You can apply here.

Lux, Veritas, Virtus.

Yours,

Minister of Defense,
Concrete Slab

2 Likes