[2210.HC] Kris Kringle V. Curlyhoward

Griffindor Today at 10:28 AM

Luckily I checked the forums right when I did.

@Belschaft Kris has submitted a criminal case to the High Court against Curlyhoward on corruption. As the next most senior justice, you are in charge of the administrative aspects of the case: Rules of the High Court

Please let me know ASAP if you need me to take over, I am relatively busy, but I should be able to work some time in here and there as needed.

Kringle Today at 10:32 AM

On that note, I know I’m taking a while importing all the information to the new forum, but once I do (this month, I promise) I hope to also propose a number of simplifications to the case procedure and the formats.

Griffindor Today at 10:32 AM

haha its all good Kris, it will happen in due course

For the record, if I don’t hear back from Bel by around ~a day~ from now, I will take over the admin part of the case.

Belschaft Today at 11:32 AM

Would be best for you to do the admin stuff I think, I’m also very busy

Griffindor Today at 11:33 AM

Good timing on my part again lol

I’ll do the admin stuff

I’ll import the convo we have here into the case thread when I make it. but do you think there is probable cause to the corruption charge? Further, do you think there are other relevant charges that could be levied?

I am not in a position to look at the laws atm, but I believe the case should move forward, at the very least on corruption.

(I’ll post notice of reception also in a couple of hours when I am not on mobile)

Belschaft Today at 11:48 AM

So the TG was sent using stamps

Which means the only thing in question is the pinning of his CoI and whether or not that was accidental

When you send a regional TG it gets marked with this symbol and if you hover over it with your mouse it says “Region Telegram”

The one Curly sent is marked with this image and it says “WA Campaign telegram”

@Kringle may want to consider the complaint in light of that

Kringle Today at 11:55 AM

I believe these might be relevant: [2210.HC] Kris Kringle v. Curlyhoward - #2 by flowerpetal and Discord

Belschaft Today at 11:59 AM

[thumbs up emoji]

Griffindor Today at 4:11 PM

@Belschaft Please make comments on the new case thread

Kringle, sorry if im doing this wrong :stuck_out_tongue: